From The Redheaded Skeptic:
1. You can do or be anything, but you can’t do or be everything. Prioritize: let some things go, and keep what matters.
2. Sometimes, a picture is worth more than 1000 words.
3. Not getting what you want sometimes paves the road that gets you what you wanted more.
4. No news isn’t always good news.
5. It’s okay not to be perfect.
6. It’s okay for people to not think you’re perfect.
7. Failure does not permanently suit me: I will overcome no matter what it takes or how difficult it gets.
8. Sometimes, you think you lost something you didn’t actually lose. And sometimes what you did lose wasn’t as important as you thought.
9. Sometimes, it’s worth it to face adversity just to prove to yourself that you can do it.
10. Just keep swimming.