Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Christian Stupidity

This is a classic:

"In 1999, I was hospitalized with a severe staph infection. I’d never known such horrible pain, and while I received excellent medical care, and the strongest antibiotics available, all of that would have been useless if God had not divinely intervened. God literally saved my life, and nothing and no one will make me believe otherwise."
You fucking ungrateful asshat. They should withhold the antibiotics next time. God doesn't have a great track record in the field where there is no modern medicine to back up his mistakes. [/sarcasm]

The title of the article is "Free Speech or Blasphemy?" I'm inclined to Poe's Law. But somehow, I doubt it.

Via Pharyngula.

1 comment:

Its dangerous business walking... said...

lol
"Alllllms for an ex-leper"
"an ex-leper? who cured you?"
"Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder."