Thursday, July 9, 2009

SCORE!

For those of you who have a fetish for high-tech gear like I do, my latest score should thrill you.

Ready?

I GOT A MIXER!

OK, so some of you might not be all that turned on by kitchen appliances. You can skip the rest of this post.

I was trying to stay sane at work the other day, and was browsing through some of my favorite web sites of the moment. Going to Lowes.com produced this little gem above, and at a discount of $100. Which is saying A LOT, because those things are built like tanks and very, very popular. I wonder if they don't have a glut of inventory someplace, or just need to move product to stimulate their own sales.

Whatever, I got a new toy for the kitchen.

Now if only I knew how to make something more sophisticated than pancakes. Anybody got any recipes?

1 comment:

Its dangerous business walking... said...

ooooh i'll expect some goodies in my life!!