Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Quitta from Wasilla

Yeah, it was a stretch. Muhammad Ali, I ain't.

Slog had an excellent idea: Go to Conservatives4Palin.com and read the quotes. This one is worthy of a *rollseyes* if ever anything was:

"We have to put on our armor - we are her praetorian guard! That's right - 2012 here we come!!! GET READY!"
I'm guessing the lass who wrote that is also a fan of the Left Behind novels.

This one gave me the best laugh of the weekend (posted prior to Palin's announcement):
"I don't want to read an article, I want to see Palin say it herself at her press conference...I NEED FOOTAGE! I won't believe anything until I hear it from her lips."
SHE'S A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND YOU ARE A DEMENTED, DELUDED FUCKTARD!!!11!1!!

I'm forwarding that to Sullivan. This is rich!

No comments: